Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cute storage that won't break the bank!

I just discovered Way Basics, a company that offers simple modular storage designs. To be completely honest, I clicked on their link expecting to see the usual cast of overpriced characters. I was pleasantly surprised to find that, not only do the storage pieces come in a variety of exciting colors, but they're actually reasonably priced! (At least compared to any competitors that I've seen!)








{images from Way Basics}


Apparently, each cube is peel-and-stick assembled, no tools required! (This puts them at an advantage compared to equally well-priced Ikea, in my opinion. I love Ikea, don't get me wrong, but after nearly a full month of assembling new furniture this past January - thankfully with the help of friends - I think my wrists and forearms are only now beginning to cease their aches!!!)

Check them out!

No comments: