Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday I'm in love...

Over the past couple of days, I've stumbled upon some fun, eye-catching things which I wanted to share.

1. My "dream bag." The Market Bag at moop.





Really, it's all about the pleats. I love how tidy the bag looks while retaining a bit of flair. Ok, so maybe it's not all about the pleats - it's also about the size of the bag. I just love a big bag anyway, and now that I've joined a gym and am carting bulky things too and fro, it'd be nice to have a really smart bag to carry everything in. Provincial blue is kind of alluring, but I think I'd go with gunmetal gray (it goes with everything!). I think this may well become my birthday present to myself.


2. LAMA designs (that's "Latin America in the Modern Age" to you!). This site has everything from Evita Peron storage boxes to the almost painfully charming Teapot with a Cold to some extremely attractive laptop cases :





3. I have also fallen in love with the French totes at Shinzi Katoh Design.







4. I'm also loving the creepy innocence of this print ("Honeysuckle Sisters") from pepperminte's etsy shop:




And also this ("Bliss") from Lily Moon:


No comments: