Monday, April 27, 2009

Suzani

I just can't seem to get away from Suzani prints. Not that I want to! It just seems that whenever something new catches my eye, lo and behold, once again it's a Suzani!




{from World Market}



My newest love is this cabinet from World Market, which I spotted this morning on Cafe Cartolina. I didn't even recognize it as a Suzani pattern until I clicked the link! Clearly, I am not the only one drawn to Suzanis...




{My cat, lounging beside one of my new pillows, which my aunt made for me with fabric from Lewis & Sheron. (And, wow! It looks like they've sold out of this fabric!)}


Since the overall impression of my pillows is so pink, I'm not sure I'd put a table like this in my living room. However, I'm in desperate need of some bedside tables... Hmmm! Better start saving my pennies!

No comments: