Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Basic Grey

I'm late to the party (again!), I realize, but I just discovered Basic Grey papers and I am in LOVE!









I'd been thinking for a while that I might cover the glass panes of my new Julia cabinet with decorative paper (perhaps origami paper), to give myself the freedom to store things in a cluttered way inside and to bring a bit of colour in with all the black and white furniture.





{image from target.com}


I may still do that, but now I'm thinking these papers might make gorgeous mats for wall artwork! I'm thinking of perhaps alternating styles as outer mats and also as interior mats, just peeking out beneath the plain mat in front of the art...









Only trouble is, I can't decide which designs to choose! At only about 70 cents per 12" sheet, it's hard to pick!

No comments: