Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Incroyable!

I have never before seen anything like the Tamara Roof Chair and Loveseat being offered right now at Home Decorators Collection (a site I just discovered, unfortunately, otherwise I'd have purchased a thing or two for my new apartment! interesting to note: several of the furniture pieces featured here can also be found at Target).






{images from Home Decorators Collection}


When I am furnishing my ancient and mad Parisian apartment, filled to the gills with dusty old books, specimen jars, rusted tin boxes, and antique curios to both delight and bewilder, you can bet that these two unique seats will settle right into the decor - bien sur! (Preferably in a room that has some very moody dark blue "fairy tale garden" sort of wallpaper!)

Although I didn't particularly love the movie, I can't help but think of The Dreamers when I look at this furniture. Somehow, they echo each other's mood.

Thanks decor8 for pointing me to the Web site!

No comments: