Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday I'm in love (again!).

This might need to become a recurring theme, since (much like last Friday) I am once again aglow over the bits and bobs I've found on various shops on the Web.

First of all, I did in fact order the Market Bag from Moop as a birthday present for myself, and I am very much looking forward to using it! Perfect timing, too: it should get here right around my actual birthday! (Note: I did order it in grey because I think I could use a change - ha ha - from my tendency to always buy items in black, but I did notice that the bag is available in black at Moop's Etsy shop.)


But I also bought another little trinket on Etsy which I was powerless to resist. In fact, I am so excited about it, I almost want to keep this little Etsy shop a secret (lest everyone else rush out and snatch up all of these gorgeous items!). But I just can't in good conscience keep it on the QT:






Knowing my love of all things font-related - and my love of vintage typewriters - I absolutely flipped over the vintage typerwiter key jewelry that Lisa at The Empty Nest is offering. (I bought myself a bracelet...but I'm already hankering to go back for more!) Truly gorgeous work!

No comments: