Wednesday, August 6, 2008

random stuff I would totally buy on Etsy right now if I happened to have loads of cash to just throw around

1.




Structure by recraft. Already sold when I found it, thank god, because: a. I think it is so awesome, I probably would've gone into debt to get it, and b. it actually doesn't match any of the colour schemes in my apartment. Seller has several other great pieces of this type.

Really, I'm loving the bug art right now - always kinda have. I have a couple of framed butterflies in my bedroom, actually. I only have a few rules for bug art, namely what types of bugs I don't want to see. Beetles are totally "safe" territory for me and pretty much always score points, aesthetically.

2.




Revolution de les Media Femmes by artkatstudio. I have a thing for collage.

3.



En Constellations by turtlebones. Seller has a great one of Houdini, too - but as much as I am intrigued by Houdini, I actually liked this one better.

4.




Recycled poppy bobbypin set in coral by Foundling It is ridiculous how much I love the things in her shop. And I saw somewhere that coral is supposed to be one of the "it" colours this fall.

5.




Swirled simplicity necklace by Rachelle D.. If I stayed true to type, I would think the beads and the flower are just a little bit too large for my tastes. I tend to like very small, delicate beads and pendants, myself. But I love the way this necklace looks in the picture!

6.




Bee necklace at Ampersand. I have had a special place in my heart for bees for a long time now.

7.




Natural bee pendant at juicy christians.

8.




Bonnie and the Bee by paperstreet. I really love this.

9.




Purses by Vicky Riley, which I found out about on decor8 last night. Since I learned that it is possible for a purse to have a pleat, I have become obsessed!

10.




Magnetic typewriter key bulldog clips from Bubbo.

11.




Urchin earrings from the Glass Onion. (I really like their Roses & Copper, too.)

12.






Bee Beard and Hive from Oh My Cavalier!

13.




Ancient Archetype No. 1 - The Alchemist by dollface design.


'Nuff said!

No comments: